<Ingredients> 2 Seabass fillets (Suzuki), 1 fennel 200g, 2 garlic pieces, thyme: 2, 3 branches, rosemary 2,3 branches, salt, a little pepper, a little olive oil * Oregano and other herbs you like.
- Preheat oven to 210 ° C.
- For Seabass, make a cut in the skin.
- Rinse the fennel well, cut it in half vertically and slice it thinly, and slice the garlic.
- Place oven paper on the oven tray.
- Mix fennel, garlic, and herbs, and put Suzuki on top.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Grill in a warm oven for 20 minutes and it's done.